Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sunday, February 5, 2006 7:10 PM CST

It's Sunday and I, Aidan's mom, have some free time on my hands since everyone else is watching the Superbowl! So I thought I would write a "good" update, since I think Aidan's grandma is absolutely right that the good times are important to write about too.

Aidan has been doing very well since his pneumonia and seizure. He had a cold last week and ran a temperature, but was over it quickly.

He is learning his alphabet and knows almost all the letters. We are starting to work on words now. He can recognize his name, "Aidan", and also "Pikachu" (his favorite Pokemon)

His favorite thing to do besides going to Grandma's house is going outside to play in the snow. We still have quite a lot in our front yard, even though it's been in the 50's. He tried sledding last week -- loved it!

He just helped me make pizza, our Sunday tradition.

His occupational and speech therapists haven't been able to come as often this winter because of illness and weather, but though he misses their visits when they do not come, he seems to be progressing pretty well.

No comments: